Welcome to our web site!
We hope you will find useful information here.
Our current plan is to resume our public assemblies on May 17, but with the following limitations:
- Everyone’s personal choice about whether they should be out of the house yet will be respected. If you do not feel safe attending worship services yet, everyone understands. Also, if anyone has any symptoms we would plead with them to stay home for the safety of their brothers and sisters.
- We will resume with Sunday worship service only (10:00am), for now. Sunday and Wednesday Bible classes will continue online. Recordings of sermons will be posted on the website for those who feel they are not yet safe to be out.
- Masks will be available for all who want to wear them.
- The side doors will be locked. Enter through the front door and pick up a clean song book when you enter the building (and don’t handle any other).
- Seating in every other row with 6 feet between families.
- For the Lord's Supper, the bread will be in individual pieces in communion cups. Do not return your cup with bread or your cup with juice to the serving tray. You can put them in the trash as you leave the bulding.
In June of 2016, Jared Saltz joined us as a second evangelist. We are delighted to have Jared and his family (Kathryn, and their daughters Hadassah and Abigail) with us! His preaching and teaching is biblical and understandabale. Currently he is teaching the Wednesday evening adult class. David and Jared now share fully in the preaching, the weekly bulletin, and the Bible classes.
In July 2013 we discontinued our Sunday afternoon meeting and we enjoy a slightly longer Sunday morning schedule. We meet at 9:00 AM for Bible study and 10:00 AM for worship. Our worship service includes a special devotional talk before the Lord's Supper.
Some, but not all, of the sermons presented during our Sunday worship services, are posted on this web site from time to time. We hope you find them to be helpful.
ONLINE BIBLE STUDY VIDEOS
We do not have a Bible correspondence course, but the following link will take you to a series of videos that will introduce you to the basics of the gospel of Jesus Christ.
The videos are here.
If you are in the Palmetto area, we can arrange a personal Bible study if you are interested.